The Fairy Lands

An RP based upon Log Horizon, built for Laid-back fun!

HomeFAQCalendarUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Character Questions :: BATCH 2
Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:24 pm by Lagomorphia

» Character Questions :: BATCH 3
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:36 pm by The ArchKitty

» Clearing Clearwater Tower
Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:31 am by Briznotron

» Briznotron has returned!
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:38 am by Briznotron

» Why, Hello there.
Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:44 am by Rukuya

» Character Fanmixes
Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:41 pm by Rukuya

» Character Questions :: BATCH 1
Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:57 pm by Lagomorphia

» Posting Break
Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:51 pm by The ArchKitty

» Fuck comcast and fuck hurricanes amirite
Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:33 pm by Rukuya

Top posters
Rukuya

The ArchKitty

Lagomorphia

Irish

GKG

Black Jack

Briznotron

Chloe

Le Sunny

Rain Shimatori

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Why, Hello there.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain Shimatori

PostSubject: Why, Hello there.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Hello and good to you all. My name is Rain Shimatori and yes, I do usually say my first and last name when introducing myself. It is most important that people know me. You guys might wondering how I found this forum. Well, I typed in "anime role play forums" and it was in a list of many. This one caught my eye the most for two reasons. One, wolf fang race fits well with my main character. Two the concept of the anime reminds me so much Sword art online and this place seems way more laid back than any of the other sites for SAO. Now then, a little about myself. I use to role play long ago during the days of Yahoo chat rooms. When Ayenee and Eden were a thing. When that died, so did my desire to continue on, until recently. I never lost the thought of continuing on my character. I used him in many settings and genres. One of these days, I will create a full story about the days of Yahoo, Ayenee and Eden, from his point of view. I have a feeling it will be glorious.

On a personal level, my real name is Shawn. I'm from Augusta, Ga. I'm 30 years old and I like to write, game, read and tinker with computers and things similar. Am I good at it? Not at all. That is why they are my hobbies and not a job, haha. I work full time at Kroger, which is a grocery chain. I'm currently seeing someone who, like me, is from the Yahoo chatroom days. I actually met her there. I have no kids, as of yet, but maybe one day. If I am lucky. I believe that's about it. If you guys have any questions for me, please ask. I don't mind answering questions. I'm up for meeting new people and can't wait to get to know you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trueeden.forumotion.net/
The ArchKitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello there.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Oh hello! :D Welcome to the site!

Yep this is a 'trapped in a video game' series for sure, but Log Horizon focused more on the more MMO aspects that SAO did so it gives off a completely different feel in some ways. But for sure they are the same genre so there'll be a lot of similarities! I'm glad you were looking for something laidback, ahaha, it's really nice to find others who aren't too worried about stats or other in depth stuff like that. Also its been a while since any of us seen Log Horizon, while also trying to fill in holes so for sure we can't exactly follow canon entirely because we're so making it easier to rp, so uh don't worry too much about knowing a ton about the series. Any questions can totally be answered!

We're more a character based site than a plot one, mostly put your character into the world and see what they'd do and how they'd deal, of course who they befriend and deal with as well. I really hope that's not a problem or anything. Bringing in a character you've always played is definitely something a few of us did too honestly, taking old rp site characters and re-imagining them in this world! So I feel you so hard on wanting to keep using the same one in different worlds... Also, this is a really tiny site, only a few of us write and post so I hope that's not a problem either!

So many exclamation points, whoops. We just rarely get new people so it's definitely exciting.

But anyways, it's nice to meet you Rain Shimatori. :D I'm Kitty, I'm 26 and I am the head administrator here. I live in Michigan with my husband and his family for the moment, we're saving up to build a house and I am a housewife! (Which means I have a lot of free time...)

I actually never did Yahoo or any of those types of RPing, so it's interesting to me how that actually works. Are there sites? Do you do it through chat? And what are Ayenee and Eden?

✿ Once Upon a Time...✿

✧・゚:*✧・゚:* (◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✿ Fionn ✧ Hime ✧ Altathe ✧ Selena ✧ Liam ✧ Ash ✧ Blade ✧ Aya ✧ Rexin ✧ Apo ✧ Aki ✧ Sienir ✿
✿ Zhura ✧ Tamaki ✧ Thalia ✧ Tsaiki ✧ Dianthe ✧ Sarein ✧ Red ✧ Alwin ✧ Mikaela ✧ Felix ✧ Wren ✿

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fairyhorizon.forumotion.com
Rain Shimatori

PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello there.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:24 pm

I'm excited to be here and with you saying that, makes it all the better. There use to be site for Ayenee and Eden. I currently hold a spin off site of Eden called True Eden. Ayenee is still a function role play site, like this one, but I don't think it is all that active. If you like I can share the link for that one. The one for True Eden is on my profile as my website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trueeden.forumotion.net/
The ArchKitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello there.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:38 pm

Ah! You don't have to, it's not a big deal I was just curious really. I've been through more than a few sites so like I can understand making spin off sites and moving onto a new one with a world reset or just altering the old one to be better upgraded version now that you can. I visited your site but I have no idea what it is, an original world?

This is actually our first real foray into a world that isn't Bleach based. We used to do mostly Bleach rps, before deciding 'screw it' and doing this one instead since we got tired of having to piecemeal information and world building to make it usable. Of course... we've had to do it a ton with this one, but the base subject was easier to mess with.

If you have any questions totally feel free to ask! I'm sure we, uh, made things confusing in some places, even if we tried not to...

✿ Once Upon a Time...✿

✧・゚:*✧・゚:* (◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✿ Fionn ✧ Hime ✧ Altathe ✧ Selena ✧ Liam ✧ Ash ✧ Blade ✧ Aya ✧ Rexin ✧ Apo ✧ Aki ✧ Sienir ✿
✿ Zhura ✧ Tamaki ✧ Thalia ✧ Tsaiki ✧ Dianthe ✧ Sarein ✧ Red ✧ Alwin ✧ Mikaela ✧ Felix ✧ Wren ✿

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fairyhorizon.forumotion.com
Rukuya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello there.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:44 am

Nice to meet you! I'm Rukuya, though most people just call me Ruku for simplicity sake (which is 100% fine). I'm one of the other admins of the site, I mostly deal with organization and making sure our lists and information threads are up to date with all the work we have currently completed for them.

I'm currently doing college stuff, but overall I'm around most of the time and can always be reached rather easily since I check the site on both my computer and phone. So whenever Kitty isn't around I can do my best to answer questions that you might have.

Along with that, I also post a lot and have a good number of characters so if you're ever itching for a thread to have characters interact then I'm usually always free to make one! I hope you enjoy our RP here, it's good to see others that like the idea of something laid back since with our lives things like extensive stat-based RP'ing isn't something we can really handle without adding stress.

Again, it's nice to meet you and hopefully you enjoy it here!

「G o A w a y . . .」
[hus-] Luca | San | Akira | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]
Open Threads :: [None right now, but I'm always happy to make more threads!]
Risru | Asashiru | Al Niyat | Saaya | Shiroro | Roche | Civetta | Elouan | Niliri
Alaelith | Kuina | Rensa | xXCutecmariuXx | Anzume | Novactea | Caius
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello there.   

Back to top Go down

Why, Hello there.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fairy Lands :: Social Areas :: Introductions-
Jump to: