The Fairy Lands

An RP based upon Log Horizon, built for Laid-back fun!

HomeFAQCalendarUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Character Questions :: BATCH 2
Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:24 pm by Lagomorphia

» Character Questions :: BATCH 3
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:36 pm by The ArchKitty

» Clearing Clearwater Tower
Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:31 am by Briznotron

» Briznotron has returned!
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:38 am by Briznotron

» Why, Hello there.
Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:44 am by Rukuya

» Character Fanmixes
Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:41 pm by Rukuya

» Character Questions :: BATCH 1
Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:57 pm by Lagomorphia

» Posting Break
Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:51 pm by The ArchKitty

» Fuck comcast and fuck hurricanes amirite
Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:33 pm by Rukuya

Top posters
Rukuya

The ArchKitty

Lagomorphia

Irish

GKG

Black Jack

Briznotron

Chloe

Le Sunny

Rain Shimatori

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Meet & Greet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olek

PostSubject: Meet & Greet   Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:18 am

Hello, I'm Olek. Well, that's one of my newer names and there's no telling how long I'll keep it with me. See I've been hundreds of people over the course of my story-writing career. Now, I should start by speaking up on my age. I'm seventeen, but I started on my fourteenth birthday, so it's been over three years for me. I don't enjoy bragging, but I've come a long way. I use to have trouble writing complete sentences or even spelling words coherently. I started on KHRPG where I now admin and work with the owner to someday resurrect. I don't RP in other places often anymore. Aside from my buddies who run a place called Akasha. All my life I've been a shut-in honestly, but I actually happen to be a good basketball player. Which I'm grateful for, because I love the game. In addition, I'm currently writing a play for my high school, but I doubt it'll get finished in time. That's a few things about me. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The ArchKitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet   Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:11 am

It's nice to meet you Olek! Three years is definitely enough RP time to look back and wonder at yourself, so don't feel like you're bragging. I remember my early days and still cringe. Being in high school must be tough though, especially with basketball and other things to worry about like writing a play...

I'm Kitty, the head admin and creator of this site. I'm 26 years old and a housewife. I live with my cat and husband, I plan on going back to school someday to get a masters of Library Science, and I currently spend most of my time on here rping or writing fanfiction of characters I've made. (I'm a bit of a shut in myself... more like almost completely, when shut in show up in anime I sometimes get my husband to watch he pokes me.)

I can understand focusing on your own RP to make sure it's up and running, I had to quit another rp I was on to make sure my focus stayed here. So don't worry if you have to disappear or need time to get your KHRPG up and running. What's that stand for by the way?

✿ Once Upon a Time...✿

✧・゚:*✧・゚:* (◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✿ Fionn ✧ Hime ✧ Altathe ✧ Selena ✧ Liam ✧ Ash ✧ Blade ✧ Aya ✧ Rexin ✧ Apo ✧ Aki ✧ Sienir ✿
✿ Zhura ✧ Tamaki ✧ Thalia ✧ Tsaiki ✧ Dianthe ✧ Sarein ✧ Red ✧ Alwin ✧ Mikaela ✧ Felix ✧ Wren ✿

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fairyhorizon.forumotion.com
Rukuya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet   Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:14 pm

It's nice to meet you! Just as Kitty said, three years is a lot when it comes to looking back on yourself, so no need to feel like you're bragging! Good luck with all your studies, and projects, I remember my high school was hell about all of that stuff.

I'm Rukuya, or Ruku or Ruk as most people call me, I'm an admin that deals with organization of threads, and I do a lot of the clean up work when it comes to our information threads. I'm currently a sophomore in college working on an Associates of the Arts degree, though I'm likely to change it since that's just a general degree without any specifics.

Most of my time is spent doing my class assignments or, like Kitty, on here posting and writing up stuff. I spend a lot of time on tumblr and twitter too, because I have a few other friends on there I keep in touch with. I used to write solely fanfiction, but then I moved onto RP'ing and have been with this group for the most part ever since first mingling with a pretty toxic group. I don't really go out much either, so you can almost always find me online whether that be on the RP or on our Discord.

Definitely focus on getting your own RP set up first to get it up and running, it's important to you! Take your time, the people that post here I can say will pretty much understand if you're busy!

Hope you enjoy your time here by the way once you begin to get invested in things. It's important to us that anyone that joins has fun so we hope you'll be able to! If you're ever looking for people to post with, people usually point at me since I'm always open for making threads.

「G o A w a y . . .」
[hus-] Luca | San | Akira | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]
Open Threads :: [None right now, but I'm always happy to make more threads!]
Risru | Asashiru | Al Niyat | Saaya | Shiroro | Roche | Civetta | Elouan | Niliri
Alaelith | Kuina | Rensa | xXCutecmariuXx | Anzume | Novactea | Caius
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Olek

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet   Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:30 pm

Kingdom Hearts Role-Play Game, even though it's forum RPing the people who originally made the site dubbed it that. The site is over ten years old, and died about a year and a half ago sadly. But if I can bring it back, I plan too. Anyways, you guys are so nice. I'll definitely be checking in here often enough. Thanks! This was a nice meet and greet. : )

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet   Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Welcome and thank you! :D I hope you can revive it! Goodluck, it's always hard bringing a site back to life...

✿ Once Upon a Time...✿

✧・゚:*✧・゚:* (◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✿ Fionn ✧ Hime ✧ Altathe ✧ Selena ✧ Liam ✧ Ash ✧ Blade ✧ Aya ✧ Rexin ✧ Apo ✧ Aki ✧ Sienir ✿
✿ Zhura ✧ Tamaki ✧ Thalia ✧ Tsaiki ✧ Dianthe ✧ Sarein ✧ Red ✧ Alwin ✧ Mikaela ✧ Felix ✧ Wren ✿

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fairyhorizon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet & Greet   

Back to top Go down

Meet & Greet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1