The Fairy Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fairy Lands

A private, invite only RP based loosely on the Log Horizon series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Festival of Earth
Importantish Thingys! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 12:14 am by Rukuya

» Moving Ahead
Importantish Thingys! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:27 am by The ArchKitty

» Site Fixing up
Importantish Thingys! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 11:00 pm by The ArchKitty

» Discord Chatroom!
Importantish Thingys! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:11 pm by The ArchKitty

» About the Site
Importantish Thingys! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 9:54 pm by The ArchKitty

» Importantish Thingys!
Importantish Thingys! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:05 am by The ArchKitty

» Site Rules!
Importantish Thingys! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:31 am by The ArchKitty

» Site is up!
Importantish Thingys! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 2:57 am by The ArchKitty

» FAQ & Site Information
Importantish Thingys! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 2:45 am by The ArchKitty

Top posters
The ArchKitty
Importantish Thingys! I_vote_lcapImportantish Thingys! I_voting_barImportantish Thingys! I_vote_rcap 
Rukuya
Importantish Thingys! I_vote_lcapImportantish Thingys! I_voting_barImportantish Thingys! I_vote_rcap 
Lagomorphia
Irish
GKG
Black Jack
Briznotron
Chloe
Kurenai
Le Sunny
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Importantish Thingys!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty
Admin
The ArchKitty

Importantish Thingys! Empty
PostSubject: Importantish Thingys!   Importantish Thingys! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:05 am

Okay so Jack had a good idea and that was to make it so we had a topic with the admins reacting to the initial apocalypse stuff in a topic and dealing with some things there to just figure out OFFICIALLY IC how things worked. It'll be in the catastrophe section and we can play the other characters once its done. Its sorta to set things up semi-IC but also to set up how the world is working, using IC stuff as a base?

Once I get some more done, we'll be free to do it! Though many people posting in one topic DRAAGS forever, so keeping posts in it short? a bit shorter is best.

Also we can assume all the Fairy admins have met. All of them know each others names, how to contact each other in the regular worlds etc etc. They've worked together for months, or if you wanted your character to to just sit in on the meetings and work and only show up for this part that's fine too. They have to be tied to that initial company though!

I'll have a bunch more information written up soon like the island, how it rose up... how things worked etc like as far as the game itself was concerned? So people know how the People of the Land think and believe.

I've just been tired out of all sorts of things so I'm sorry I'm so slow.
Back to top Go down
https://fairyhorizon.rpg-board.net

Importantish Thingys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fairy Lands :: General Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: